Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blog, Why?

For the first time, this dreamer who wish to stay as a computer dummy took his first step to learn about blogging, although it sounds a bit pathetic and too late.


Still having a hard time understanding why people want to use this kind of things that would make our life ever miserable and overwhelmingly complicated, I ended up giving way to the flow of the dominant trend of social media. Of course, had I not taken this class, I would have never ever done such a head-aching task with my own volition.


But it's my original sin being born and being alive in the 21st century, in which Bill Gates, Steven Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg are being respected as human life developer.


Nothing is permanent or certain.


When I was a little boy, my parents spent a quite chunk of money enrolling me at a computer academy camp, where I learned how to use DOS program. Only privileged kids, then, afforded such things.
Unfortunately, DOS became history, being replaced by Window program in no time. That was the moment I realized, "Don't ever learn about new things or buy things about computer as today's computer products become tomorrow's junk."


Steven Jobs once said -- believe or not -- people don't know what they need, so we introduce things to them. Sure, he is a winner now. But I bet we could have been way happier in the age of just plain cell-phone and desktop computer.


--- As irony would have it, now I have to sign up for Twitter account. Aren't we seriously losing our own life control? This Classic music will tell. 




photos are from Picasa.com 



InBox2.jpg




1 comment: